CCP4 2002 Study Weekend talks
Saturday 5th January 2002
Session 4: Crystallization /Data Collection.
Chair: Colin Nave (Daresbury)
- Computational Analysis of crystallization trials.
Glen Spraggon, GNF
- A Theoretical Approach to Crystal Detection.
Julie Wilson, York
- Beamline Automation Efforts in the States.
Martin Walsh, ESRF
- Automatic beamline operation - some tools being developed in Grenoble.
Andy Thompson, ESRF
- A generic approach to the automation of collecting and processing X-Ray diffraction data.
Andrew Leslie, Cambridge
Session 5; Software Coordination /Phasing.
Chair: Neil Issacs (Glasgow)
- A 'one-and-a-half' wavelength approach to structure solution.
Zbigniew Dauter, Brookhaven
- On-going developments in CCP4 for high-throughput structure determination
Martyn Winn, CCP4
- Acorn in CCP4 and its application.
Yao Jia-Xing, York
- Towards automation of macromolecular refinement using REFMAC.
Garib Murshudov, York
- Phenix: a new framework for automated crystallography.
Paul Adams, Berkeley
Session 6: Model Building / Summary and Discussion.
Chair: Keith Wilson (York)
- Automatic model building with MAIN.
Dusan Turk, Ljubljana
- The CCP4 molecular graphics project.
Liz Potterton, York
- Graphics for high throughput crystallography.
Alwyn Jones, Uppsala
Summary and panel discussion.