[ccp4bb] Register today for the 5th BioXFEL International Conference!

Title: Register today for the 5th BioXFEL International Conference!

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to attend the 5th BioXFEL International Conference.  Please feel free to distribute the information below to interested parties.  Please refer to our website to see the most updated speaker list I apologize in advance for any duplicates.  We hope to see you there!

Best,

Erin Uppington

Associate Director of Management

NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center

Registration Now Open!

The National Science Foundation BioXFEL Science and Technology Center is pleased to announce that it will be hosting its fifth annual international conference in New Orleans, LA February 13th - 15th, 2018.  BioXFEL will be holding a EuXFEL Data Analysis Workshop immediately following the meeting on February 16th.

February 2018

13-15

Conference Chairs:
James Fraser - UCSF
Richard Kirian - ASU

Program Committee:
Sebastien Boutet - LCLS
Ana Gonzalez - SSRL
James Naismith - U of St. Andrews
Alexandra Ros - ASU
Ilme Schlichting - MPI

Keynote Speaker:
Krystle McLaughlin - Vassar

Confirmed Speakers:
Michael Brown - U of Arizona
Henry Chapman - DESY
Tatiana Domratcheva - MPI
Petra Fromme - ASU
Marie Greunbein - MPI
Doeke Hekstra - Harvard
Michael Hennig - LeadXpro
Brenda Hogue - ASU
Jochen Hub - Gottingen
Andrea Katz - Cornell
Minoru Kubo - RIKEN
Adrian Mancuso - EuXFEL
Allen Orville - Diamond
Sarah Perry - UMass Amherst
Carolin Seuring - CFEL
Iris Young - LBNL

Click Here for More Information

BioXFEL is a National Science Foundation Science and Technology Center established in 2013