[ccp4bb] CCP-EM Icknield Workshop for High Resolution Model Building - 2017

Dear all,

We are proud to announce the 2017 Icknield Workshop.  This course is aimed at structural biologists with high resolution EM maps ready for / in the process of modelling building and refinement.  This three day course will host some of the leading software developers and provide ample contact time to allow delegates to discuss their data in detail alongside traditional lectures and tutorials.

The course will be held at the RAL / Diamond campus, Harwell, UK.  Registration is free and we will provide food and two nights accommodation at the Bear Hotel in nearby Wantage (5th & 6th April).  Delegates are asked to meet their own travel costs.

The course is limited to 20 delegates which will be selected from all applicants.  A maximum of 40 applicants can register interest.

Applications will close on Sunday 12th March and the 20 successful applicants will be by Tuesday 14th March.  (Please note the short registration time as we would like to work on 'live' datasets).

* Confirmed tutors:
Kevin Cowtan (Buccaneer, York)
Paul Emsley (Coot, MRC-LMB Cambridge)
Garib Murshudov (Refmac5, MRC-LMB Cambridge)
Maya Topf (FlexEMBirkbeck)
Ardan Patwardhan (EMBDEBI)

* Registration:
https://eventbooking.stfc.ac.uk/news-events/icknield-workshop-376

Best wishes,

Tom

--
Dr Tom Burnley, PhD
CCP-EM | @ccp_em | www.ccpem.ac.uk

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
The Research Complex At Harwell
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, R92
OX11 0FA
01235 56 7871