[ccp4bb] Hitchhiker's Guide to the Biomolecular Galaxy 2017!

Sent on behalf of the HG2BG2017 organizing committee at Purdue University.

We are pleased to announce the 3rd installment of ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Biomolecular Galaxy'a Purdue mini-symposium on integrating structure, function, and interactions of the biomolecular universe. This symposium is an interdepartmental event focusing on interdisciplinary research in biophysics and structural biology. The event provides an exceptional platform for students and postdoctoral scholars to present their work, learn about cutting-edge research, and network with young scientists and faculty members from Purdue and regional institutions.

The symposium will take place May 10-11th in Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, with a Career Development Session the evening of May 9th at Lafayette Brewing Company.

We invite you to register and submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations on our website: https://purduegalaxy.science.purdue.edu/

Registration is free, but space is limited so we ask that you register soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in May!

Samantha W. Lee
Purdue University
Department of Biochemistry

175 S. University Street

West Lafayette, IN 47907

On behalf of the organizing committee:

Scott Jensen (Physics and Astronomy)

Kristina Kesely (Postdoc/Biochemistry)

Aaron Krabill (Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology)

Samantha Lee (Chair/Biochemistry)

Emma Lendy (PULSe)

Vatsal Purohit (Biological Sciences/PULSe)

Ngango Yvon Rugema (Chemistry/PULSe)

Angeline Lyon (Faculty advisor/Chemistry)