• PhD in structural biology or virology plus 0-2 years of work experience
• At least one publication in a peer-reviewed journal
• Fluency in English, spoken and written
• Must be proficient in structural biology, specifically X-ray crystallography and cryo-EM
• 2 plus years of work experience with PhD in Structural Biology
• Strong track-record of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals, including at least one as first author
• Experience working in structural virology and structure-based vaccine design
• Experience with epitope mapping and prediction.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate in multiple project work streams
• Experience in structural virology and structure-based vaccine design strongly preferred.
Lab Head Structural Biology & Biophysics
Preclinical R&D US
14200 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD, 20850, USA
Mobile: +1 (202) 313 2510
To unsubscribe from the CCP4BB list, click the following link: