Position: Scientist Biacore SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance) (M/F)
Type of contract: Temporary contract (12 months) - Starting date: November 2016
Employer: NovAliX is a company specialized in outsourced research & development (medicinal
chemistry, protein x-ray crystallography, biophysics analysis). NovAliX offers a complete
range of services in the field of small molecules early drug discovery. The company has a
team of 90 scientists, its headquarters in Strasbourg-Illkirch (France) and staff in France,
Spain and Belgium.
Location: Illkirch, France
Job description: Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure the good execution of the SPR Biacore projects.
- Design of assays & execute Biosensor experiments, such as compound screening, hit
confirmation, determination of interactions affinity and kinetic analyses thereof
using biosensor equipment such as Biacore T200.
- SPR data analysis and interpretation, troubleshooting.
- Reviewing, evaluating and communicating experience findings to the customer.
- Reporting of results in a written format.
- Communicate regularly internally and with clients.
- Training lab staff when required.
Profile: We are looking for a dynamic and passionate scientist expert in Biacore SPR to join our
Screening and Interaction Unit.
- PhD in biophysics.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the SPR field with a proven track record of
biological molecules characterization/analysis using SPR .
- Good practice of Biacore instruments in particular, and know-how in method
development using such instruments.
- Autonomous in conducting experiments, interpreting numerical data and drawing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems &
Please send your application in English or French (CV, research work, references) by email to:
NovAliX, BioParc, Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP30170, F-67405 Illkirch CEDEX
Tel : +33 (0) 368 330 200 - Fax : +33 (0) 368 330 201 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org