mtz2sca is meant to guess the correct labels from the input mtz-file. Preference is set to I(+/-) over F(+/-) over F/DANO. These columns should be present if you used the default settings of the CCP4 User Interface. However, in case correct guessing fails or in case the user prefers other columns to be extracted, these can be provided on the command line. The following listing summarizes the options available in mtz2sca.
mtz2sca [OPTIONS] <mtzin> [<scaout>]where
- filename of input mtz-file
- filename of output sca-file
Possible options are:
- -r name
- root of labels. The mtz-file is searched for the four labels name(+), SIGname(+),name(-), SIGname(-)
- -p name
- Label for intensities or amplitudes for (hkl)
- -P name
- Label for standard deviation of p
- -n name
- Label for intensities or amplitudes for -(hkl)
- -N name
- Label for standard deviation of n
- print help message
- silent: supress output to standard out
mtz2sca lyso_mos.mtz lyso.scaconverts a lysozyme data set lyso_mos.mtz processed with mosflm into the .sca-file lyso.sca.
mtz2sca lyso_mos.mtzThis is the same, but the output file name will be lyso_mos.sca.
Tim Gruene Last modified: Thu May 06, 2010 08:12AM