BCA Spring Meeting
Monday 11th April 2005
CCP4 will be holding a workshop on Monday 11th April at Loughborough,
before the main BCA Spring Meeting. The meeting will last from 1100
until 1700, and will include talks, demonstrations and hands-on
sessions. Tutors confirmed so far:
- Harry Powell (MRC-LMB) - data processing with Mosflm
- Liz Potterton or
Stuart McNicholas (York) - the CCP4 Molecular Graphics project
- Paul Emsley (York) - Coot
- Eleanor Dodson (York) - CCP4
- Airlie McCoy (Cambridge) - molecular replacement with Phaser
- Phil Evans (MRC-LMB) - CCP4
- Martyn Winn (Daresury) - CCP4
Register with CCP4 here
Register with BCA here
Arrangements are as follows:
- You must register with CCP4 via this page.
- You must register separately on the official BCA form if you
intend staying on for the main meeting (strongly encouraged!)
- Attendance at the CCP4 workshop will be free, and will include
teas/coffees and lunch.
- Those who register with the BCA for the main meeting will
also have dinner and accomodation for Monday night paid for. Follow
the instructions on the BCA registration form to claim this.
Queries to Martyn Winn.