Download ccp4mg-2.10.10.exe. When the transfer is complete double-click on the downloaded file and follow the installer instructions. If you have problems running the program please see the Windows Diagnostic page and let us know.
Mac OS X
- CCP4MG 2.10.10 Mac OS X Drag and drop package(Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra) Intel 64-bit
- CCP4MG 2.10.10 Mac OS X Installer Package (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra) Intel 64-bit
Download and open QtMG-x86_64-2.10.10-simple.dmg. Drag the program icon into the Applications folder.
Or download QtMG-x86_64-2.10.10-pkg.dmg and open it and click through the options in the Installer program.
Download the .tar.gz file and unpack the file with the command
gzip -dc ccp4mg-xxxx.tar.gz | tar xvf -
The package will unpack into a directory ccp4mg-2.10.10.
To run the program type
If you have problems running the program please see the Linux Diagnostic page and let us know.
* Tested on CentOS 5/6, Scientific Linux 6.2, Ubuntu 12.10, Fedora 14/17, Debian 5/6, Linux Mint 14.
** Tested on CentOS 5/6, Scientific Linux 6.3, Ubuntu 12.10, Fedora 17, Debian 5/6.
The source code above is the complete source of the CCP4MG program. However,
this is not useful for the recommended way of building CCP4MG.
The recommended way of building from source is to use
the CCP4-JHBuild framework
and to build the "ccp4mg" module within that.
Alternatively to build CCP4MG as a standalone program look at example script
Contact Stuart McNicholas (email@example.com) for help.
Nightly development snapshots can be downloaded from:
CCP4MG Nightly Builds.
If you have problems running the program contact ccp4mg support.
This is a significant release with the following improvements:
Complete list of changes from 2.4.3 onwards.
- Support https downloads from EBI.
- Icons for all "applications"
- Restore PDB search functionality
- Select/colour by PDB "entity".
- Stop scrolling through preferences with trackpad or mouse wheel from changing options.
- Inside colour options for maps.
- Fix problem with exclusion if water in neighbourhood selections.
- Always colour aromatic ring by first carbon atom colour (if one present).
- Fix some selection menu problems.
- Fix some missing features on Windows (GetTempNameWindows related???)
- Update ffmpeg verson to 3.3.3.
- Maps (with on the fly recontouring) added to WebGL program.
- Most drawing styles added to WebGL program and some wizards now added.
- Multiple-bonds and many monomer library entries added to WebGL program.
- Android version (source code only at present).
- MrBUMP improvements: bug fixes; multiple domains; hhpred style picture in results.
- N-glycosylation slection in wizards honours chain selection.
- Centre-on option after running picture wizard.
- Add O-glycosylation to THR and SER to the O-glycosylation selection.
- Fix "same as" selection bug in Surfaces.
- Make dock windows separator thicker. This is improvement on Macs with trackpad.
- Automatic "Coot-style" fog and clipping options and atom-clicking.
- Python version in Mac and Linux builds changed to 2.7.14.